The most delicious and fluffy pancake recipe
We all love to eat pancakes for breakfast. They are rich, filling and give a great start to the day. There are many recipes for this dish, here you will find an alternative with bananas, to make pancakes more delicious and nutritious.
- 2 ripe bananas
- 155 gr self-rising flour
- 190 g milk
- 40 g sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 egg
- 5 g baking soda
- 1 g salt
- maple syrup
1. Peel a well-ripened banana. Then place it in a bowl and mash it with a fork to a puree.
2. Put the puree in a bowl and add the egg, milk, sugar, a pinch of salt, baking powder, and vanilla essence.
3. With a beater, whisk until you get a creamy consistency.
4. Add the flour and whisk well for a couple of minutes until obtaining a homogeneous mixture.
5. Cover with plastic wrap and leave in the fridge for an hour.
6. Then let the dough rest for one hour. Grease a non-stick frying pan with a little butter, spreading it evenly over the entire surface.
7. Pour a ladleful of the mixture and cook for 1-2 minutes on each side over medium-low heat.
8. Serve, stacking the pancakes and topping with a little maple syrup.
9. Peel the other banana and cut it into slices. In a frying pan cook the banana slices over high heat with a little butter until they start to sizzle.
10. Add and sprinkle with the brown sugar. Cook until you get caramel.
11. Put the caramel in the pancakes, add a little more maple syrup and garnish with banana slices. It's ready! Enjoy the best pancakes you've ever tasted.