The fastest and easiest recipe for eggs Benedict
This plate is a great way to start the day. Any hotel that serves international cuisine and you will find them there, ready to taste. Give it a try!
- 4 egg
- 500 ml water
- 100 ml white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 8 slices salmon
- 4 English muffins
- 100 gr butter
- 4 yolk
- 20 ml lemon juice
- white pepper
1. In a saucepan put the egg yolks
2. Add juice lemon
3. Add salt
4. Add white pepper
5. Add the melted butter and put in a bain-marie and whisk until it becomes a smooth sauce.
6. In another saucepan put water
7. Add white vinegar
8. Wait until it boils
9. Add an egg
10. Wait until it becomes cooked and remove from heat.
11. In a frying pan, add some oil and two slices of salmon.
12. Put the salmon, the egg and the hollandaise sauce. Repeat this process with all the ingredients until having two servings. Your eggs benedict are ready to eat!