This pesto gives a nice little unexpected punch to pizzas, pastas, and steamed vegetables. Spoon it on baked tofu or fish tacos, or fold it into scrambled eggs—it even elevates a plain old salami and cheddar sandwich.
- 1 volume cilantro, including the stems
- 5 tbl freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tbl freshly squeezed Lime juice
- 1⁄2 Cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 Cup toasted unsalted almonds
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled but whole
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
Combine everything in the bowl of a food processor and process for 30 seconds on high.
Use a spatula to scrape down the sides of the bowl, then process for 30 seconds more. Transfer to a serving bowl, or store in an airtight container for up to 3 days in the fridge.