SPICY CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS
Chicken Drumsticks is an easy-to-make starter recipe. This mouth-watering chicken recipe is one of the most popular appetizer that simply adds on to the party mood with its lip-smacking flavours.
Ingredients for Chicken Drumsticks Fry
- 6 pcs gms Chicken Drumsticks
- 3 tablespoon Whisked Curd/Yogurt-
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Turmeric Powder-
- 1 teaspoon Red Chilli Powder-
- 1 teaspoon Coriander Powder-
- 3⁄4 teaspoon Kashmiri Chilli Powder-
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Garam Masala Powder-
- 1 teaspoon Salt-
- 1 tablespoon Tomato Ketchup-
- 1 teaspoon Ginger Garlic paste-
- 4 tablespoon Refined Oil-
Wash and pat dry the chicken drumsticks. Make one slit on each of the drumsticks.Whisk the curd/yogurt and add all the other ingredients to make the mix.
To marinate the chicken, arrange the drumsticks in a bowl and add the ginger garlic paste. Next pour the Yogurt-Masala mix on top of the drumsticks and give a mix to coat them well. Cover and set aside on room temperature for around 90 mins.
Heat oil in a pan and place the drumsticks side by side. Fry on medium heat for 2 mins and then flip it on the other side. Continue to fry it on medium heat for another 2 mins and then flip it and lower the heat.
Keep frying it and turning it every 2 mins to roast it evenly. This should take a total of 10-11 mins and total around 15 mins frying time.